One reason I started this would be to provide a platform to write down my dreams, what I remember of them, to act as a dream journal for future analyzing purposes.
Here is what I remember from my dream last night.
- I was in a large room, the size of a school gym. I wasn’t able to leave the room.
- The room was being guarded by someone, and even though I wanted to leave the room, I had no particular upset feelings towards this guard. I can’t remember their face now, but I do think they had one.
- One wall of this room was see-through, and on the other side of it was a cake filled with strawberries. Wow, I wanted this cake.
- I was devising a plan to get the cake when I woke up. Honestly, I spent most of the dream just sitting in a chair, thinking about cake.
- I also slept walked last night.
- I woke up in front of my computer, trying to work 😴